WINNING THE TALENT WAR
The people who can get more work done faster—and better—than the rest are valuable enough to command their own terms. Forget about time served and focus on results achieved. and do whatever it takes to reward high performers in time, money, and any other currency you can muster. this does not recommending fraud, but if the compensation is out of alignment, you may have to bend the rules to get the best work out of the best people.
As businesses reengineer their operations with the use of new information technology, consideration needs to be given to the human aspect of the changes. Managers must create a dynamic, robust environment that allows for successful reengineering.
ENHANCING CREATIVITY IN ORGANISATIONS
Six ways to enhance creativity in a workforce full of various personalities and skill sets:
- Encourage in-person communication and interactions.
- Structure your brainstorming.
- Allow time to absorb input before you ask for output.
- Try psychological distance.
- Place restrictions on your team. 6.Think from a new viewpoint.
Conflict Resolution involves the reduction, elimination, or termination of all forms and types of conflict. Five styles for conflict management are: competing, compromising, collaborating, avoiding, and accommodating. Conflict management minimizes the negative outcomes of conflict and promotes the positive outcomes of conflict with the goal of improving learning in an organization.
ENHANCING LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES
The success of a company and its ability to maintain its competitive edge depend fundamentally on the talent of its people. discover how to improve your leadership skills – identifying your strengths and weaknesses – and empower the individuals and teams in your organization to reach their full potential.
- Invigorate your leadership style through enhanced self-management.
- Cultivate a coaching style that inspires, motivates and mobilizes others.
- Acquire the requisite mindset and frameworks to spearhead change and spark positive organizational transformation.
TOWARDS EFFECTIVE TEAM DEVELOPMENT
The effective team development course assists forward thinking teams to develop more of the unfulfilled potential of both the individual members and the group as a whole. Participants can expect to:
- Understand the meaning of a team
- Improve individual and group productivity
- Build a high performance team
- Establish clearly defined team goals and develop a plan of action to achieve them
- Determine clear roles and responsibilities within the team 6.Improve communication within the team, and much more.
ENHANCING COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Communication, like anything else, can be improved with practice and with great training. improve your communication skills – in writing, face-to-face conversations, presentations, interviews, a professionally written e-mail exchange, interpersonal and presentation skills to perfecting your professional writing techniques and more. we offer training to help you write more effectively, communicate with customers and employees, craft compelling business plans and proposals, as well as communication skills training for difficult situations such as managing conflict or working remotely. this will help develop a truly engaging and responsive communication style, leading to positive results for you and your organization.
REALISING YOUR POTENTIAL
- Determine your core values. Examine your responses for themes.
- Identify areas that are not consistent with your values. Decide what realizing your true potential looks like.
- Visualize the person you want to be.
- Be patient and kind to yourself. Identifying your potential is the key. Commitment is the compulsory factor.
- Take small steps toward your potential. Accept failures as learning experiences.
- Be confident in your ability to reach your highest potential.
ENHANCING SELF ESTEEM
Self-esteem is our sense of self-worth. Treat yourself like a best friend. Self-esteem is essential to our psychological well-being. To enhance self esteem below points play a key role:
- Keep a record of negative self-talk and practice confronting it.
- Identify and challenge your inner critic
- Replace your inner critic with an inner supporter
- Set realistic goals
- Time for self care
- Create your own powerful affirmations
GROOMING FOR SUCCESS
When it comes to succeeding at your passion, you always want others to see you at your best. Here are five tips to help you leave a lasting, powerful impression:
- Dress for Success
- Don’t Forget to Groom
- Pay Attention to Your Body Language
- Focus on Your Posture
Time management can significantly impact productivity and lead to better business results. Employees that manage their time efficiently are more organized, know how to prioritize, make lists and documents to keep track of their work, avoid distractions, and are always on time. Time management training topic areas:
- Planning and scheduling
- Prioritizing tasks
- Project management
- Meeting deadlines
EFFECIENCY TO EFFECTIVENESS
Efficiency is the state of attaining the maximum productivity, with least effort spent, effectiveness is the extent to which something is successful in providing the desired result.
- The ability to produce maximum output with limited resources is known as efficiency. the level of the nearness of the actual result with planned result is effectiveness.
- Efficiency is ‘to do the things perfect’ while effectiveness is ‘to do perfect things’.
- Efficiency has a short run perspective. conversely, the long run is the point of view of effectiveness.
- Efficiency is yield-oriented. unlike effectiveness, which is result oriented.
- Efficiency is to be maintained at the time of strategy implementation, whereas strategy formulation requires effectiveness.
- Efficiency is measured in operations of the organization, but effectiveness of strategies is measured which are made by the organization.
EFFECTIVE EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT PRACTICES
What do you think are the three key elements behind effective employee engagement? Here’s a clue: money isn’t one of them. While a good remuneration package goes a long way to keeping an employee engaged, it doesn’t do everything. In fact, the three core elements have everything to do with a sense of belonging. For an employee to feel engaged, they had to:
- Feel that their work was meaningful and made a difference.
- Feel valued, trusted and respected.
- Feel secure and self-confident
In other words, the more an employee feels part of a community, the more likely it is that they are engaged with what they do.
TOWARDS EFFECTIVE PERSONALITY ORIENTATION
After accumulating years of professional experience and working in a responsible position you are now wondering: What professional development paths does your company offer you? Which professional direction suits you best? What distinguishes you as a person? Which additional qualifications can support you in your professional development? Find answers for these and more in our trainings. You will learn the Information about The fundamentals, requirements and possibilities of personnel development. Extensive feedback regarding your talents, competence and leadership potential. Realistic tips for your personal and career planning.
QUANTUM INNOVATIONS IN HR PRACTICES
Innovative practices followed by HR to recruit and retain their employees:
- Attracting and retaining talent
- Development and Growth
- Transition within & outside organization
- Using meetups for recruitment
- Allowing time for special staff projects
- Asking for feedback
- Providing free food
- Giving nap time
- Offering referral bonuses
- Offering money to leave
ROLE OF HR IN VALUE CREATION FOR BUSINESS
Value Creation by HR is a hot topic these days. Voices in the board room are loud and clear, gone are the days when HR as function used to predominantly add value (due to its larger focus on administrative and transactional activities). Expectation is that, like marketing, sales or research and development, etc. – HR has to start creating value in business and if it cannot create value than its best suited to sit outside the organization with an outsourced service provider of transactional activities.
LEVERAGING PEOPLE RESOURCES TO BUILD WORLD CLASS ORGANISATIONS
We need to understand the wants, needs, aspirations and expectations of our employees from week 1, and empower leaders by giving them easy access to this information. and equally, employees must begin to understand the organization’s career mind-set, particularly if you want to shape career agility into your workforce, so that your business is ready to tackle its strategic challenges with a workforce that is mobile, career-agile and motivated.
STRATEGIC PLANNING FOR INDIVIDUAL SUCCESS
The purpose of the personal strategic planning process is to help you:
- Decide on a direction.
- Make a purposeful meaningful contribution in your life. Gain clarity of your core values, beliefs and aspirations. Make decisions that will positively affect your future.
- Focus your energies on what is most important to you. Achieve the greatest results in the shortest period of time. Focus and increase your level of performance.
- Enjoy more focused time.
- Create balance and freedom to choose opportunities. Reduce uncertainty, anxiety, doubt and fear.
- Leverage your unique skills more effectively. Enhance your confidence and overall peace of mind.
- Be more by doing more that ultimately enables you to gain more from your life choices.
HR FOR NON HR EXECUTIVES
Non-traditional HR executives can provide new viewpoints and analytical skills that are required for HR departments to lead change within organizations. Innovative HR leaders foster open forums and collaborative cultures that result in cross-functional insight from all levels of the organization. We have a tendency to ‘label’ someone based on the function or discipline they come out of. it’s all about how they think, react, and embrace people, their work, and their value to the organization. While some may be resistant to the idea of hiring non-HR pros for HR roles, it’s important to remember that job titles are not destiny.